The legal, financial, and medical issues that arise later in life (or for a special needs individual) can be complicated and overwhelming.
By integrating estate planning with other services such as long-term care planning, special needs trusts, and Medicaid planning, we go above and beyond the traditional estate planning law firm. We find solutions for all the diverse problems that life presents – illness, disabilities, and injuries – not simply the end of life.
Based in the Philadelphia area, and serving all of the state of Pennsylvania, we are able to walk you through the process step by step.
All the legal jargon aside, we help you answer the most important questions:
- What are your goals for your life in the short and long term?
- How will you ensure the quality of care for yourself or your loved one?
- Do you have a plan for protecting your assets through illness?
- Are you set up to be able to successfully navigate Medicaid and Medicare?
- What are your wishes for your end-of-life care?
These are a few of the ways in which we can help you and your family