We ask prospective clients to do they best they can in completing appropriate intake forms and collecting certain relevant items.
Do not let the forms overwhelm you! We will have a productive first appointment even if you are not finished collecting information. However, it is very helpful to have the relevant information and items available to us from the beginning, as it will allow us to start seeing to your needs as soon as possible.
Please call us at 610-566-4700 if you have any questions about which forms apply to you or if you need assistance gathering information.
Long-term Care Planning and Asset-Protection Planning
- Long-Term Care Planning Questionnaire (Single)
- Long-Term Care Planning Questionnaire (Couple)
- Items Needed for Initial Client Conference: Long-Term Care Planning
- Veteran’s Aid & Attendance Qualification Review and Questionnaire
- List of Documents Needed to Apply for Public Benefits (Medicaid or Veterans’ Benefits)
Estate Planning (including Wills, Trusts, Living Wills and Powers of Attorney)
- Estate Planning Questionnaire (Single)
- Estate Planning Questionnaire (Couple)
- Items Needed for Initial Client Conference: Estate Planning
Special Needs Planning (including First Party and Third Party Trusts)
Sign Up for our Newsletter
Interested in getting updates on the latest news & events regarding elder law? Register!