Seminars & Events
Do you have questions about estate planning, life care planning, long-term care, or special needs planning? We know that these are complicated topics! When you attend one of our subject-specific events you can feel confident that we will pull back the veil, take out some of the mystery, and help you know what next steps you need to take.
- This event has passed.
Self-Neglect as Elder Abuse
April 13@2:30 pm - 4:00 pm
Join us to learn more about the important topic of elder abuse. How can you protect those who are vulnerable? This virtual event is appropriate for both individuals and professionals. There will be plenty of time to ask questions too.
This event is certified to provide 1 continuing education credit.
Speaker: Linda Anderson
Register at: email@example.com
- Define self-neglect and abuse in elderly people
- Review the legal structure and resources available to prevent abuse
- Understand the Power of Attorney in elder abuse
- Review emergency petitions and Act 95
- Review Area Agency of Aging and Adult Protective Services role
- Learn about the role and obligations of financial institutions
- Geriatricians and Medication Management as solution options
- How to use a Living Trust as a planning tool
- Support care-giving with technology
Please register by April 12!
About Our Speakers
We have several speakers on our team with a wide variety of experiences they are excited to share with you! Learn more about our regularly featured speakers here: