Seminars & Events
Do you have questions about estate planning, life care planning, long-term care, or special needs planning? We know that these are complicated topics! When you attend one of our subject-specific events you can feel confident that we will pull back the veil, take out some of the mystery, and help you know what next steps you need to take.
- This event has passed.
Self-Neglect as Elder Abuse – Presented by Chari Alson
June 15, 2022@5:00 pm - 7:30 pmFree
Join us at Westgate Hills Rehabilitation & Nursing Center on June 15, 2022, at 5:00 PM for in-person networking, complimentary dinner, and a (1 credit) continuing education program brought to you by Anderson Elder Law.
Email Events@AndersonElderLaw.com to register!
Please register by June 10, 2022, to confirm your attendance.
•Define Self-neglect and abuse
•Review the legal structure & resources available to prevent abuse
• Understand the role of Power of Attorney in Elder Abuse
• Review emergency petitions and Act 95
• Review Area Agency of Aging and Adult Protective Services role
• Learn about the role and obligations of financial institutions
• Geriatricians and Medication Management as solution options
• Recognize how a Living Trust can be used as a planning tool
• Learn how technology can be used to support caregiving
Presented by Chari Alson
About Our Speakers
We have several speakers on our team with a wide variety of experiences they are excited to share with you! Learn more about our regularly featured speakers here: