Kinds of Data
The Data that may be collected by this Site are: your name, email, phone, Cookie and Browsing and Usage Data.
Personal Identification Information
We may collect Personal Identification Information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our Site, subscribe to the newsletter, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. The Personal Data may be freely submitted by the User or the Data Subject, or collected automatically when using the Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect Personal Identification Information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities. The Personal Data collected may regard both the User and third parties whose data the User provides. The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties published or shared through the Site and declares that (s)he has the right to communicate or broadcast them, thus relieving the Owner of all responsibility towards third parties.
Non-Personal Identification Information
We may collect Non-Personal Identification Information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-Personal Identification Information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web Browser Cookies
How We Use Collected Data and Information
We collect and use Users’ or Data Subjects’ Personal and Non-Personal Identification Information and other Data for the following purposes:
- To Personalize User Experience. We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site. For such purposes Data are collected for traffic optimization and distribution, analytics, and interaction with external social networks and platforms.
- To Improve our Site. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To Improve Customer Service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To Administer Content, Promotions, Surveys or Other Site Features. To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To Send Periodic Emails. The email address Users provide will only be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If a User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email, or the User may contact us via our Site.
The use of Data for additional purposes by the Owner, may in some cases, and for legal purposes, require specific consent by the User or the Data Subject.
How We Protect Your Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site. In the unfortunate event of a data security breach, we will notify Users whose Personal Identification Information may have been breached.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users’ Personal Identification Information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any Personal Identification Information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Third Party Websites
Users may find content on our Site that links to the sites and services of other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to those websites’ own terms and policies.
Your Acceptance of These Terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Last Updated: February 2022