Seminars & Events
Do you have questions about estate planning, life care planning, long-term care, or special needs planning? We know that these are complicated topics! When you attend one of our subject-specific events you can feel confident that we will pull back the veil, take out some of the mystery, and help you know what next steps you need to take.
- This event has passed.
Sign Up for a Free Upcoming Event
February 16@8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Presented by Linda Anderson
Have you considered what happens to your digital legacy – all the data you leave behind?
In this important virtual class you will:
- Learn what happens to your data when you are no longer able to communicate
- Identify what your digital assets are
- Understand what happens to your digital assets upon death
- Discover how to prepare for digital death and how to protect health records
- Know the roles of POA and Executor in Digital Legacy
- Review the laws in PA related to Digital Legacy
To register, email Kim Gizzio.
Hosted by Caring Friends Home Care and Concierge Service.
About Our Speakers
We have several speakers on our team with a wide variety of experiences they are excited to share with you! Learn more about our regularly featured speakers here: