Seminars & Events
Do you have questions about estate planning, life care planning, long-term care, or special needs planning? We know that these are complicated topics! When you attend one of our subject-specific events you can feel confident that we will pull back the veil, take out some of the mystery, and help you know what next steps you need to take.
- This event has passed.
Financing Long-Term Care for Wartime Veterans
September 20@2:00 pm - 3:30 pmFree
Presented by Linda Anderson
- Understand the Veterans Administration Health Care System
- Learn about the eligibility rules: asset limits, unreimbursed medical expenses, and look-back period
- Recognize the warnings of annuities, trusts, and transfer penalties
- Understanding Aid & Attendance and how it benefits Veterans at home
- Learn the special issues that surround Aid & Attendance in a Personal Care Home, or Skilled Nursing Facility
Approved for (1 Credit) NHA, CCM® Board-Certified CM, SW, PCHA, & RN
About Our Speakers
We have several speakers on our team with a wide variety of experiences they are excited to share with you! Learn more about our regularly featured speakers here: